As you probably already know, we are in the process of shifting Nexia to align with our core brand of Trane, so Nexia Home will soon be known as Trane Home. We will be starting with our portal users and moving them from MyNexia.com to TraneHome.com. Then we will roll out the new app slowly to our Trane users. It will be an app update, so if they have automatic updates enabled, no additional action is required.
We have also already launched our new Trane Home Diagnostics dealer portal, which provides homeowners and HVAC technicians with real-time notifications and historical performance data to seamlessly create whole home comfort. Check it out today!: https://diagnostics.tranehome.com.
Our new app and portal sites have the same features and functionality that Nexia previously offered, but now our development efforts will focus on continuously improving our homeowners’ experience with their Trane HVAC system.
Resources and Links
- Digital Dealer Kits: We will continue to update these with new resources, so be sure to bookmark the links! You can also access them from ComfortSite > Home & Diagnostics.
- Trane Diagnostics dealer kit with homeowner resources: https://my.visme.co/view/010o0r91-6j02e00mxvdxl8zq
- Trane Home dealer kit: https://my.visme.co/view/01yrz6n6-g8n5oprvnnyy2qvz
- Homeowner FAQs
- Dealer FAQs
- Mailed Resource: Smart Thermostat Insert Cards
- In the next couple of weeks, we will also be mailing our distributors smart thermostat cards and welcome letters. Please share the cards with dealers and let them know that they can put these into their current smart thermostat inventory and hand them out to homeowners as they are installing new thermostats. Additional cards can be ordered at no cost through the Marketing Resource Center (MRC/Mira). While supplies last.
- The letter will also highlight other collateral and resources that are available to order through the MRC.
For technical support or questions, contact our Dealer Customer Support team at 844.359.0270.