The South Florida team won the Broward County Public School District filter bid (for a 3-year contract to be the primary HVAC air filter supplier to Broward County’s ~335 schools serving ~270,000 students) worth ~$460,000.
The South Florida team competed against Daikin, Fastenal, Tri-Dim Filter Corp and Waco Filters Corp for the chance to help serve one of the biggest school districts in the country.
How they did it:
- Excellent teamwork to get this bid in quickly and ahead of time (store leader, account manager, marketing, product manager, filter supplier, sales leader, retail ops leader, etc)
- Used the tools at their disposal- the South Florida team were notified of this bid using Bidnet, a tool they recently signed up for to become aware of large bids in focus states
- Education on the bid process as a team- this was a learning experience that we can leverage with other large suburban/city K-12 schools
Interested in finding your school districts local bids?
- Check out this article to find out how: Focusing on K-12 Public Schools is Like Taking An Open Book Test!
- Build a local calendar of your school districts upcoming 2020 bids and make sure you bid on them, if applicable
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.