Trane is pleased to introduce the XR724 Wi-Fi connected control, compatible for use with Nexia™ smart home and Nexia™ Diagnostics. A connected XR724 control enables homeowners to remotely view and control their indoor comfort conditions 24/7 from anywhere with their connected mobile devices through Nexia™ smart home.
Remote control features include:
- Adjusting indoor temperature
- Temporarily overriding scheduled periods
- Enabling hold temperature settings
- Energy savings mode
- Switching emergency heat on or off for heat pump systems
- Change system mode and fan mode and opt to receive high and low temperature alerts, system temperature alerts, and service reminders
Homeowners can have their dealer add the XR724 to Nexia™ Dealer Diagnostics for peace of mind in the event their system is not performing as expected. Nexia™ Diagnostics provides dealers with system data to remotely monitor and diagnose customers’ HVAC systems to ensure optimal performance.