The new trane.com/residential site, which launched on June 22, positions Trane as the go-to trusted destination for information and better connects homeowners to high-quality dealers.
There is still time to make updates!
- On the new Trane website, dealer locator information will continue to be generated from the data supplied from a dealer’s MAX profile. Please have dealers update their MAX profile to ensure their information is correct and service area is covered (for example, dealer name, ZIP codes listed, service area, hours, and any dealer service and features).
- The new Trane website will continue to display a dealer’s Google reviews if a dealer has provided access to their Google Business Profile (GBP) via DAC. This is accomplished by a TCS dealer adding Trane.firstname.lastname@example.org as a “manager” in their GBP.
- Non-TCS dealers can add reviews as well for a fee and should contact DAC for pricing info at email@example.com.
- The site was designed with a mobile-first approach to ensure a user’s experience is excellent no matter the device they use.
- Other design and content features—such as newsletter sign-up forms—will help consumers along their purchase journey and guide them to a dealer.
- New HVAC educational content, blogs and expanded lead forms on high-traffic pages will benefit dealers by driving higher quality and higher purchase intent leads.
- Advanced search strategies and tools will make it easier for consumers to find us within their buying journey and better connect them to a dealer or the resources they need in a personalized, seamless way.
For additional details, download the Trane Website Redesign FAQs.