We are excited to share that we have full integration into the Field Service Management (FSM) tool FieldEdge. As a reminder, FieldEdge is one of many FSM partners that we are working with for integration and one of the approved FSM vendors for the FSM/CRM growth benefit as part of the TCS/CC programs. This applies for FieldEdge, not FieldEdge/ESC.
What does this mean for the dealer:
Dealers who use FieldEdge as their FSM will no longer be required to status dealer locator leads using Dispatch. When a lead is generated from trane.com, we will direct that lead into the dealer’s FieldEdge account.
- Dealer will gain efficiency by not having to go into multiple FSM/CRM systems to status leads coming from trane.com
- Leads will be sent directly into the dealers FieldEdge account
- Their dealer locator responsiveness score will be positively impacted
- AGAIN, they will only need to use their PRIMARY system… no more Dispatch!
Action by FieldEdge dealers if they wish to leverage this benefit:
- Dealers need to reach out to FieldEdge to activate this feature
- They should contact email@example.com, copy their TM and let them know they want to activate this feature to receive leads directly from trane.com
- No action with Dispatch is required once FieldEdge is contacted
- Once contact with FieldEdge is made, if a homeowner contacts the dealer on the dealer locator, they will receive those details directly into their FieldEdge account. The lead will be flagged “from Trane.com”
Questions: Tommy Vadell | Tommy.firstname.lastname@example.org