It’s time to make sure you have Parts & Supplies inventory on hand to support your dealers for the upcoming season. Our 2019 IWD Fall Pre-Season Parts and Supplies Stocking promotion follows the same format as the spring program. Your feedback confirmed this made it easier for you to participate in this program and take advantage of the generous discounts we have offered for stocking parts locally. The fall promotion runs from August 12 through October 7, 2019. Special pricing and invoice terms will apply to all qualifying stock orders placed during this period. Stock orders entered prior to or after these dates are not eligible for these discounts or terms.
Here’s how it works:
- For the best deal, take advantage of our early bird discount period, August 12–September 16. Stock orders over $7,500 automatically qualify for a 6% order discount. You can choose to take the 2%/15 invoice payment discount or net 90-day payment terms.
- From September 17–October 7, the order discount is reduced to 5%, with 2%/15 invoice payment discount or net 60-day payment terms.
- All OEM and wholesale parts that are available in Oracle can be used to build your order to qualify for the order invoice discounts. Line-sets, commodities (copper/metals), Honeywell, and refrigerant can be used to build toward your total order discount, but do not receive the order discount.
- All discounts will automatically be applied at the time of order booking in Oracle for stock orders over $7,500. No need to bundle orders, or to contact the Pricing team.
- Existing SPA and other pre-season promotional discounts are standalone and cannot be combined with this preseason program.
- Promo flyers can be claimed using PPF.
For the full Sales Plan or to ask questions regarding this program, please contact your regional manager.