Trust is earned, not given. This is especially true for businesses seeking to establish enduring loyalty with customers. As a distributor, you understand how critical it is to trust the dealers within your network, because that same level of integrity and reliability is also one of the most important aspects of the customer experience. People want to feel comfortable and confident in their investments and the service provided. In honor of Trane’s recent recognition as America’s Most Trusted® HVAC brand for the fifth consecutive year, we’ve provided five helpful tips for you to share with your dealers to help them strengthen the trust in their relationship with customers:
1. Customer Service: Sometimes issues arise, and customers will turn to you for instant solutions. If they experience a problem and receive prompt, helpful, and memorable customer service, they’ll think of you forever as a reliable dealer and resource.
2. Integrity: Your customers want to know you have the best intentions and that you will provide the best solutions for their needs. It’s
not always about upselling; it’s about recommending what’s right.
3. Communication Is Key: You can never communicate too much with customers, especially when managing an active project. You never want to leave your customer in the dark, so make it a priority to give relevant, real-time updates when possible.
4. Value Your Relationships: All customers should have a positive experience with your business. All customers should be treated equally and receive a superior level of service.
5. Be the Best in Your Class: At Trane, we take pride in providing the most reliable performance and highest-quality products in the category. You should feel the same pride in your business by providing the best level of service in your community.