The new 2020 limited warranty document, GW-658-2032, has been finalized and is in the process of being published to the field. We will begin including this document to all ship with literature in the next few weeks.
The new 2020 limited warranty document is very similar to previous versions, with a couple of exciting changes:
- No registration required to receive the longer limited warranty terms to the original purchaser. (If a customer wants to register their equipment, the registration sites are still fully functional.)
- No transfer from original purchased to subsequent property owners.
- If the original purchaser sells the home within five (5) years of the Commencement Date, this limited warranty shall apply to the subsequent purchaser(s) for all parts except the heat exchanger until five (5) years from the Commencement Date and for the heat exchanger until twenty (20) years from the Commencement Date.
- Eligibility requirements and exclusions sections have been cleaned up to make them easier to read.
- All current models are included, with obsolete model numbers removed.
Download new 2020 Limited Warranty Document – GW-658-2032 (PDF)